Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) for Dummies
Limited Liability Companies for Dummies is a clear, concise guide to starting and running an LLC written by one of the original co-founders of InCorp!
Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are hybrid business structures that provide entrepreneurs and prospective business owners with personal asset protection, plus the tax advantages and operational flexibility of a partnership. It's one of the easiest and most inexpensive forms of ownership to organize, but is it right for everyone? Limited Liability Companies For Dummies shares insider insight on the specific rules and requirements that vary based on location, as well as expert tips on saving on taxes, structuring the partnership, converting an existing company to an LLC, finding professional help when needed, and even dissolving a company when the time is right.Limited Liability Companies for Dummies will help you: Read "Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) for Dummies"
- Decide if an LLC is right for you
- Get the help you need to from your LLC
- Form your LLC in or out of your own state
- Lower LLC costs and fees
- Convert an existing company to an LLC
- Comply with state and local licensing issues
- Use your LLC to protect your assets
- File annual reports and research franchising fees
- Issue membership shares
- Dissolve or extend an LLC
- Control LLC assets and debt
- Keep your LLC intact
This book comes with an information-packed CD-ROM that enables readers to quickly and accurately prepare all the paperwork their state requires, virtually ensuring your Limited Liability Company / LLC starts off on the right foot.
Call us today at 800.2.InCorp (800-246-2677) for a free consultation.