Career Opportunities at InCorp
InCorp is rapidly expanding! We realize that it takes talented individuals to keep us at the top of the corporate service and registered agent industry. Ask any employee at InCorp why they love working here and they will all give you surprisingly similar answers – because it is fun, challenging and a team effort! At InCorp, we strive to maintain a corporate culture that promotes a mixture of creativity and professional excellence.Jobs Available: Below is a list of all currently offered positions at InCorp. Click on the link review the summary and qualifications for each position. Should you wish to apply for any of the positions listed or put your resume on file at InCorp.
- Client Account Executives
- Document Processor/Paralegal
- Registered Agent Specialist
- InCorp is always interested in applications from professional veterans of any of the other "Big Four" registered agent service companies. Tell us what you've accomplished!
When a job becomes available at InCorp, we post it on our website. Should you wish to apply for a particular position or just place your resume in our files for consideration of future positions please do.
If your experience matches our criteria, we will contact you for an interview with our Human Relations manager. Should we wish to work with you, we will either offer you a position or bring you in for a second interview with the company controller. At InCorp, we require background checks and references from all prospective applicants. We will keep your resume on file for one year after receipt.Benefits of Working at InCorp: At InCorp, we know that to remain competitive in the industry and to retain the best talent, we need to recognize the needs of our employees. We know that happy employees mean happy clients and a better bottom-line. We strive to eliminate work-related stress by keeping an 8-hour workday and providing our employees with the simple luxuries that make our company unique. In addition to these comforts, InCorp offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Salaries: Incorp Services offers highly competitive hourly wages, salaries and total compensation plans. From its receptionists to its upper management, InCorp employees are among the best paid in the industry.
- Paid holidays, vacations & personal time: All full-time employees at InCorp receive up to 3 weeks of holiday and personal time per year, plus paid time off for all major holidays. Vacation and personal time accrue according to the length of employment.
- Employee Bonuses & Incentives Plan: Employees at InCorp routinely enjoy bonuses and incentives based on set plans for their departments or sudden increases in business. In addition to monetary compensation, managers are authorized to give employees free vacations, incentives, bonuses & paid time off at their discretion.
- Health & Welfare Benefits: InCorp offers world class health and welfare benefits to its workforce. Benefits are an important part of an employee's total compensation at InCorp. In addition, benefits demonstrate our commitment to our employees, retirees and their families.
While there are variations in available plans, the following are benefits currently offered by Incorp:
- Life Insurance
Benefits Information Disclaimer: The compensation and information provided on this Web site are for information purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. InCorp reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by our business needs.
Equal Opportunity: InCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a positive work environment which prohibits harassment and discrimination based on race, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion.