Share Amendment Filing Services:

Share Amendment Filing Services

If it becomes necessary to change either the number of shares or par value of your corporate stock, you are required to update the information in your corporation’s Articles of InCorporation or Certificate of Authority. In order to do this you must file a Share Amendment to the state in which you are incorporated to make these changes official. Further, filing these amendments proves to the state that these changes have been approved by corporate directors or shareholders and have the necessary signatures. Your state franchise tax could be affected by changing either your number of authorized shares or the par value.

Some states require a Share Amendment if you want to change the name of a corporation, LLC, LLP or LP (even though you may not be making any changes to the price or volume of shares).

InCorp can help with your Share Amendment Filing Services


Does your business need more share certificates?