Making Changes to My Company Info

Make Changes to My Company Info

  • How do I change the name of my company?

    To change the name of your entity officially, file an amendment with the state in which you originally filed your company. If you are qualified to do business in other states, an amendment will be needed in those states as well. We can prepare and file the amendment(s) for you. Please contact our team for assistance.

  • How do I change the officers/directors or managers of my company?

    The first thing to do is record it in your LLC or Corporate Record Book. Making the changes with the state depends on the state(s) in which you're filed. In some states, this change can be done on your annual report filing while others require a separate amendment. Please contact our team for assistance.

  • How do I change or document ownership of my company?

    Ownership records are kept in the LLC or Corporate Record Book. LLC's issue membership certificates to owners and keep the records in the record book. Corporations issue stock certificates and keep the stock transfer ledger in the corporate record book. The rules specifying how ownership can be distributed or changed should be included in the LLC’s operating agreement or the corporation’s bylaws.

Return to Help Center