Handling Tax Issues

Handling Taxes

If your question isn't answered below, please check our other sections of the Help Desk or email our team.

How do I lower, change, file (etc.) my company's state, franchise or federal taxes?

Your online account has a Links tab which will provide a link to the state's Tax Forms page. InCorp is not a CPA firm so we really suggest consulting a tax profession with tax questions. We can refer you to an excellent CPA if you don’t already have one.