Incorporation: How Do I Begin? InCorp Services

How Do I Begin the Incorporation Process?

You begin by deciding what type of entity you would like to form and then go to our incorporation order form. If you prefer to order over the phone, call us at 800.2.InCorp and one of our friendly representatives will assist you in starting up your entity. Online or on the phone, you will be asked questions regarding the entity type, entity name, structure, capitalization (number of shares authorized to issue at what par value), and the names of any officers, directors, managers or members affiliated with your entity.

Once we receive your payment, InCorp will draft and file your articles and other required documents with the State of your choice using the information you've provided. If you are in a hurry, InCorp also offers expedited services where we form your entity in as little as 24 hours - sometimes even the same day. If time is off the essence to you, be sure and ask about this service.

Once your articles are returned, you will need a corporate record kit and IRS EIN (Employer Identification Number). These are optional services you can choose when you order. You will also need to open a bank account, get a business license, and file any necessary tax elections with the IRS. Again, InCorp can help you with all these things as well - simply let your representative know your needs, and they will take good care of you!

In most jurisdictions you will be required to file annually or biannually with the Secretary of State in that jurisdiction as well as annually pay registered agent service fees. With InCorp, for Nevada entities for example, that total comes to a total of $224 a year to maintain good standing. Not bad considering the tax and liability protection you receive. Some Nevada entities are also required to have a business license, which is $100 annually to the State of Nevada if required.

Incorporation Questions answered by email or call us today at 800.2.InCorp (800-246-2677).

Return to Help Center